India’s Cyber Security Capabilities:
With increase in cyber-operations of governments and private corporations, threat against their security has also increased. In the context of IISS report, this video discusses the need for India to have cyber-security capabilities and measures India needs to take, to tackle the present situation.
Gazette is accessible to every reader for FREE. One can also read Gazette from the Edukemy website after registering.
Gazette- Newsletter for UPSC consists of 7 Segments (Consisting of Carefully Curated and Balanced Articles)
1) Feature News Article – In depth coverage of a theme
2) News Snapshot- Understanding of why a particular topic is in the News
3) Terms and Concepts- Focused on UPSC-CSE Prelims Exam
4) Editorial of the day – To build perspective around important themes requiring opinion
5) Case Study- Helps you in answer writing, governance/ethics/culture, etc.
6) Image of the Day
7) This Day in History
While Watching the video-
1) First download the Gazette
2) Highlight the keywords/terms- highlighting will help you build quick notes, memorize and revise
Gazette is released 5 days a week (Monday-Friday) on the Edukemy website in the Gazette section with complete coverage of all the relevant information of the week.
Join TELEGRAM Channel for daily updates of UPSC and other important study material
Main Channel- Edukemy for UPSC-CSE:
EMAIL – [email protected]
CONTACT US AT- +919811333782/783
#upsc #upscsyllabus #upscexam #upscaspirants #secirity #upscnews #successmeetsyou #upscpreparation #upsc2021 #upsc2022 #GSpaper3 #upscprelims #upscmains #edukemy #edukemygazette #cybersecurity #cse